Facebook Connect iPhone SDK
March 20, 2009 § Leave a comment
Facebook Connect iPhone SDK is released on Mar 12th, 2009. Facebook includes a sample within SDK.
The sample contains Delegate ConnectAppDelegate.h and ConnectAppDelegate.m, and UIViewController SessionViewController.h and SessionViewController.m.
The sample also contains a xib file for UIViewController that handles FB Session.
SessionViewController.xib’s File’s Owner is connecting to four IB label and buttons that handle login, permission, and feed.
Interface Builder Outlets:
Facebook Connect Images are stored within FBConnect.bundle’s folder “image”
▪ close.png (FBC close button)
▪ fbicon.png (FBC icon)
▪ login.png (FB Connect button)
▪ login_down.png (FB Connect button touched state)
▪ login2.png (FB Connect with Facebook button)
▪ login2_down.png (FB Connect with Facebook button touched state)
▪ logout.png (Logout button)
▪ logout_down.png (Logout button touched state)