CS4 Firework Updated CSS Export Script
April 4, 2009 § Leave a comment
It is worthwhile to note that there is a updated CSS Export script available here that is more standard compliant.
- Creating semantic markup is made easier by tagging text objects
- All font sizes are created using percentages, to allow for user text resizing in all devices and browsers
- Div elements with heights now also have a min-height equivalent to allow for varying amounts of content and user text resizing
- Multiple paragraph elements are now created from a single text object where appropriate, as opposed to using breaks
- There is an improved, more flexible library of HTML component symbols, including a List Item symbol to create unordered lists
- Divs with all border placements and sizes now output at the correct size and positioned more correctly
There is good CSS resources here.